Make a Day of It!
Take advantage of all that Princeton has to offer while you're in town for a Princeton Symphony Orchestra concert or event.
Visit our community partners
- Princeton Public Library - local history, genealogy, exhibited art, and free events
- Princeton University Art Museum - rotating fine art exhibitions and and vast permanent holdings
- Morven Museum and Garden - historic home filled with rotating and permanent exhibits relating to Princeton's important social and cultural history
- The Arts Council of Princeton's Paul Robeson Center for the Arts - art gallery featuring rotating exhibits
Enjoy food at these establishments before the concert!
- Blue Point Grill
- Cherry Grove Farm (Lawrence Township)
- Jammin' Crepes
- Lucy's Kitchen and Market (Rocky Hill)
- The Nassau Club
- Nassau Seafood and Produce
- One 53 (Rocky Hill)
- The Peacock Inn
- Princeton Farmers' Market
- Witherspoon Grill